- National Chairman of the Sierra Club Wilderness Committee presents to the Cincy Audubon Society
- Kings Run Sewer Overflow Update from MSDGC
- Annual Picnic Sunday August 10th
- Newtown pans “new SR 32 route”
- Citizens Hearing
- The Emerging Clean Energy Edge
- New Stormwater Separation Policy Sewer District of Greater Cincinnati passes !
- Sierra Club distributed 100 rain barrels this spring!
- EarthSpirit Rising
- Call for nominations for ExCom
Practical ways to fund Brent Spence Bridge replacement: Please Comment!
Posted on April 4th, 2014
I sent a letter to the Editor of the Cincinnati Enquirer regarding ways to fund replacement of the Brent Spence Bridge; it was published on-line (only) April 1st:
So far, there are no comments. Please feel free to comment and/or use the social-networking links provided on that page.
Note that I tried to focus on that subject, rather than dragging-in global warming, all the transportation alternatives, etc. So, if so inclined, please comment on those as well.