- National Chairman of the Sierra Club Wilderness Committee presents to the Cincy Audubon Society
- Kings Run Sewer Overflow Update from MSDGC
- Annual Picnic Sunday August 10th
- Newtown pans “new SR 32 route”
- Citizens Hearing
- The Emerging Clean Energy Edge
- New Stormwater Separation Policy Sewer District of Greater Cincinnati passes !
- Sierra Club distributed 100 rain barrels this spring!
- EarthSpirit Rising
- Call for nominations for ExCom
Call for nominations for ExCom
Posted on June 10th, 2014
The Miami Group Nominating Committee is seeking candidates to run for the executive committee for a 2 year term (beginning January 2015 to Dec 2016). Candidates must be Sierra Club members. If you would like to run or nominate someone, please contact Chris Curran.
The deadline for nominations is August 1.
Sierra Club also offers the opportunity for issue initiatives so if you have a local ballot issue the deadline for submitting them is July 1. Ballot initiatives can be sent to Marilyn Wall.
September 16 is the deadline for any petition candidates. Ballots will be available around Nov 7 and ballots must be received by December 1.
The new excom members are seated at the January 2015 excom meeting.