- National Chairman of the Sierra Club Wilderness Committee presents to the Cincy Audubon Society
- Kings Run Sewer Overflow Update from MSDGC
- Annual Picnic Sunday August 10th
- Newtown pans “new SR 32 route”
- Citizens Hearing
- The Emerging Clean Energy Edge
- New Stormwater Separation Policy Sewer District of Greater Cincinnati passes !
- Sierra Club distributed 100 rain barrels this spring!
- EarthSpirit Rising
- Call for nominations for ExCom
The Miami Group of the Ohio Chapter Sierra Club includes these counties: Adams, Auglaze, Brown, Butler, Clark, Clermont, Clinton, Darke, Greene, Hamilton, Highland, Mercer, Miami, Montgomery, Pike, Preble, Ross, Scioto, Shelby, Warren
The Miami Group is managed by an Executive Committee and has several standing committees:
Stopping Sewer Overflows (MSD)
Grassroots Effectiveness Training
Treasurer, Tim Hershey 937-253-4946, 1216 Holly Avenue, Dayton, Ohio 45410
Call or email committee chair for date, time and/or location of meeting, especially to learn of any meeting changes and get on the listserves for meeting notices and agendas.
or find us on our google meeting calendar. you can mouse over the meeting name for more details.
Our mailing address is
Miami Group Sierra Club
P.O. Box 8068
Cincinnati, Ohio 45208-0068