- National Chairman of the Sierra Club Wilderness Committee presents to the Cincy Audubon Society
- Kings Run Sewer Overflow Update from MSDGC
- Annual Picnic Sunday August 10th
- Newtown pans “new SR 32 route”
- Citizens Hearing
- The Emerging Clean Energy Edge
- New Stormwater Separation Policy Sewer District of Greater Cincinnati passes !
- Sierra Club distributed 100 rain barrels this spring!
- EarthSpirit Rising
- Call for nominations for ExCom
The Miami Group offers many day hike opportunities. There are regularly scheduled hikes. These vary in difficulty and length and explore many of the areas nearby.
There are hikes offered out of town as well. They may be in Red River Gorge, Clifton Gorge, The Knobstone Trail, etc. These hikes also vary in difficulty.
One should be sure that she/he has the appropriate skills for the hike. The difficulty rating (the number at end of the title) as well as contact with the outing leader will insure that the trip is appropriate for you.