The Ohio legislature continues to aggressively move forward with legislation that will gut our clean energy and efficiency standards. Now comes breaking news that they want YOU to pay for their plan to kill the future. Economic analysis of the legislation has shown that [...continue reading.]
- National Chairman of the Sierra Club Wilderness Committee presents to the Cincy Audubon Society
- Kings Run Sewer Overflow Update from MSDGC
- Annual Picnic Sunday August 10th
- Newtown pans “new SR 32 route”
- Citizens Hearing
- The Emerging Clean Energy Edge
- New Stormwater Separation Policy Sewer District of Greater Cincinnati passes !
- Sierra Club distributed 100 rain barrels this spring!
- EarthSpirit Rising
- Call for nominations for ExCom
Save Ohio’s Butterflies! Do you enjoy the summer butterflies? Well, as these pollinator populations dwindle, the OhioDepartment of Agriculture and Wayne National Forest are planning to spray a dangerous insecticide called BtK all over Ohio to decrease the Gypsy Moth, a non-native moth that impacts trees [...continue reading.]
Years of Living Dangerously New Showtime documentary showing the human impacts of climate change. Learn more and what you can do as an individual to #actonclimate See the first episode here