- Blue Green Alliance (1)
- Canoe & Kayak Schools (1)
- Conservation News (71)
- Eastern Corridor (14)
- Fracking (6)
- Innings & Events (39)
- Latest Newsletter (1)
- Memorials (1)
- Misc. (45)
- MSD News (19)
- non-Sierra Club Events/News (16)
- Outings News (6)
- Political Action (9)
- Retreat (3)
- Service Projects (2)
- Smart Enegy Solutions (7)
- Top Story (1)
- Transportation (17)
- Zero Waste (2)
- County, city fighting over sewers again
- Duke spills oil into Ohio River at Beckjord Power Plant
- September 2nd Inning: Geology of the Cincinnati Area
- Changing Course – Shift Change
- UrbanCincy speaks out against over-spending on highways
- National Chairman of the Sierra Club Wilderness Committee presents to the Cincy Audubon Society
- Kings Run Sewer Overflow Update from MSDGC
- Annual Picnic Sunday August 10th
- Newtown pans “new SR 32 route”
- Citizens Hearing
Canoe & Kayak Schools
Welcome to the 45th year of Canoe and Kayak Paddlesports School
Learn to canoe or kayak in 2014 !
Go to Cincinnati Kayaks for more our Schools information and details.
Canoeing & kayaking are more fun when you understand the skills to paddle safely. Learn paddling from the instructor-volunteers of the Miami Group Sierra Club.
Emphasis is on boating safety, having fun and learning the strokes and maneuvers required for paddling effectively on your favorite lake or river.
Our schools offer one-day and two-day courses. There are schools for beginners as well as novice and intermediate paddlers.