- Blue Green Alliance (1)
- Canoe & Kayak Schools (1)
- Conservation News (71)
- Eastern Corridor (14)
- Fracking (6)
- Innings & Events (39)
- Latest Newsletter (1)
- Memorials (1)
- Misc. (44)
- MSD News (19)
- non-Sierra Club Events/News (16)
- Outings News (6)
- Political Action (9)
- Retreat (3)
- Service Projects (2)
- Smart Enegy Solutions (7)
- Top Story (1)
- Transportation (17)
- Zero Waste (2)
- County, city fighting over sewers again
- Duke spills oil into Ohio River at Beckjord Power Plant
- September 2nd Inning: Geology of the Cincinnati Area
- Changing Course – Shift Change
- UrbanCincy speaks out against over-spending on highways
- National Chairman of the Sierra Club Wilderness Committee presents to the Cincy Audubon Society
- Kings Run Sewer Overflow Update from MSDGC
- Annual Picnic Sunday August 10th
- Newtown pans “new SR 32 route”
- Citizens Hearing
You’re here because, like 1.4 million of your friends and neighbors nationally, and over 5,000 in southwest Ohio, you want:
- a safe and healthy community in which to live
- smart energy solutions to combat global warming
- an enduring legacy for America’s wild places
Your first steps:
Check out our online communities.
Enjoy and explore the outdoors with our Outings program or search for a local hike.
Most of all, the Sierra Club is about people. Explore the site and find out how the club can help you explore, enjoy, and protect the planet.
Not sure what to do first? Send us an e-mail. You can also talk to a human (although you might get voice mail) by calling us at 513-861-4001.
Check out the latest news by clicking on categories on the left !